Image Approximate Date
W427.2-1 - Little Chapel
In 1936, Winthrop's first school building, the Little Chapel, was relocated from Columbia, SC to Winthrop's campus in Rock Hill, SC. It was moved brick by brick and then reconstructed in its' current location next to the Winthrop amphitheater.
This photograph is of reconstruction of the Little Chapel on Winthrop's Rock Hill, SC campus in 1936.
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Information concerning copyright must be secured in writing from the Director of the Louise Pettus Archives.
Chronologies and Timelines
A Winthrop University Chronology (1823 - present)