Mount Holly United Methodist Church History - Accession 1124 M515 (566)
Accession 1124 - M515 (566)
Open under the rules and regulations of the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
1 bound volume
Scope and Content Note
This collection consists of a history of the Mount Holly United Methodist Church titled A History of the Mount Holly United Methodist Church Rock Hill, South Carolina 1844-2002. Mt. Holly United Methodist Church can trace its roots to the 1860s when Shiloh Church was built in an area that later became part of Rock Hill, SC. Shiloh was a nondenominational church that shared a building with a schoolhouse.
The Mount Holly History was donated to the Archives on December 1, 2003 by Paul Rutherford.
For information concerning copyright please contact the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections at Winthrop University.
Finding Aid Citation
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections, Winthrop University, "Mount Holly United Methodist Church History - Accession 1124 M515 (566)". Finding Aid 733.