Preview
Image Approximate Date
ca. late 1910s
Source
W427.2-1
Description
Image of the west side of Crawford Infirmary from Peabody Gymnasium in the late 1910s. In the background, from left to right, are Tillman Science Building (1913), Johnson Hall (1909) (later re-named Bancroft Hall), and North Dormitory
Collection Location
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Collection Name
Winthrop University Photograph Collection Crawford Building
Copyright
Research access unrestricted. Information on literary rights are available in repository.Information concerning copyright must be secured in writing from the Director of the Louise Pettus Archives.
Media Type
Notes
Digitized images made possible through the generous grants of the Clarence H. and Anna E. Lutz Foundation and the Knapp Foundation For additional information, including availabilty of higher resolution copies, please contact the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections at Winthrop University, (803) 323-2334
Buildings Exhibits
Crawford Building / 1896
Keywords
Winthrop University, Winthrop Training School for Women, South Carolina Industrial and Winthrop Normal College, Winthrop College