Image Approximate Date
W416-1 - College Publications: Winthrop Catalog
In 1896, construction on the Crawford Infirmary was completed. Crawford Infirmary was aptly named for Dr. Thomas A. Crawford, a Rock Hill physician and original member of Winthrop’s Board of Trustees. Dr. Crawford was one of the most thoroughly educated physicians in the state and had an international reputation.
This image is of the Crawford Infirmary from the 1904-1905 Winthrop Catalog.
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Information concerning copyright must be secured in writing from the Director of the Louise Pettus Archives.
Chronologies and Timelines
A Winthrop University Chronology (1823 - present)