Image Approximate Date
The Presbyterian High School ca. 1895. The Presbyterian High School was built in 1891 and preceded the building of the Winthrop Training School. It was incorporated into the Winthrop Training School in 1913
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Winthrop University Photograph Collection: Withers/ Winthrop Training School
"For additional information, including availability of higher resolution copies, please contact the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections, (803)323-2334. Digitized images made possible through the generous grants of the Clarence H. and Anna E. Lutz Foundation, the Knapp Foundation, and Louise Pettus."
Withers/W.T.S. Building / 1912
James Pinkney Kinard, Jean Crouch Thurmond, Winthrop University, Kindard Hall, Winthrop College, the South Carolina School for Women, South Carolina Industrial College, Winthrop Training School for Women