Image Approximate Date
Winthrop Training School Band practicing next to the Good Shoppe with Withers Building in back ground. The Winthrop Training School building was renamed Withers in 1960
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Winthrop University Photograph Collection: Withers/ Winthrop Training School
"For additional information, including availability of higher resolution copies, please contact the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections, (803)323-2334. Digitized images made possible through the generous grants of the Clarence H. and Anna E. Lutz Foundation, the Knapp Foundation, and Louise Pettus."
Withers/W.T.S. Building / 1912
James Pinkney Kinard, Jean Crouch Thurmond, Winthrop University, Kindard Hall, Winthrop College, the South Carolina School for Women, South Carolina Industrial College, Winthrop Training School for Women