- Winthrop College Alumnae Association Eastern District consisted of the counties of Darlington, Dillon, Florence, Georgetown, Horry, Marion, Marlboro, and Williamsburg.
- Meeting place on October 26 was First Baptist Church, McColl, SC
- Morning speakers: Rev. D. H. Montgomery, Mrs. Ben Moore Tatum, Mrs. E. M. O'Tuel, Mrs. Rosa B. Guess, Mrs. Horace Tilghman, Mrs. E. B. Bridges, and Miss Ruth Williams
- Music by Miss Mary Elizabeth Dunlap and Miss Katherine Pfohl
- Luncheon speaker was Winthrop President Henry R. Sims introduced by Mrs. F. P. Copeland
Winthrop News Service, "Eastern District Alumnae Association to Hold Meeting" (1946). Winthrop News 1946. 7.