Image Approximate Date
Bancroft Hall Annex, September 1974. Winthrop went fully coeducational in the Fall of 1974 and Bancroft Annex served as the first men's dormitory.
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Winthrop University Photograph Collection. Bancroft Hall
Research access unrestricted. Information on literary rights are available in repository.Information concerning copyright must be secured in writing from the Director of the Louise Pettus Archives.
Digitized images made possible through the generous grants of the Clarence H. and Anna E. Lutz Foundation and the Knapp Foundation For additional information, including availabilty of higher resolution copies, please contact the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections at Winthrop University, (803) 323-2334
Bancroft Hall / 1909