Image Approximate Date
Bancroft Hall, April 1969. By the mid 1960s, the wooden Doric columns on the porch had been replaced with brick pillars.
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Winthrop University Photograph Collection. Bancroft Hall
Research access unrestricted. Information on literary rights are available in repository.Information concerning copyright must be secured in writing from the Director of the Louise Pettus Archives.
Digitized images made possible through the generous grants of the Clarence H. and Anna E. Lutz Foundation and the Knapp Foundation For additional information, including availabilty of higher resolution copies, please contact the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections at Winthrop University, (803) 323-2334
Bancroft Hall / 1909