Download Full Text (128 KB)
1895, 1911, 1936
Open under the rules and regulations of the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Scope and Content Note
This collection contains pieces of Winthrop Buildings collected from restoration or demolition which includes items such as building nails from The Little Chapel, slate from Tillman Hall, and a brick from Peabody Gymnasium.
For information concerning copyright please contact the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections at Winthrop University.
Finding Aid Citation
Memorabilia, "W415.2-001A-11 - Memorabilia: Artifacts: Winthrop Building Pieces" (2015). University Archives Finding Aids. 203.