Image Approximate Date
The Greenhouse, also known as the Propagation House, ca. 1915. It was located on the south side of Tillman Hall (Science Building). Students taking classes in the Department of Agriculture and Horticulture used this structure. Sophomores were required to take Elementary Agricultur
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Winthrop University Photograph Collection: Tillman (Science Building)
"For additional information, including availability of higher resolution copies, please contact the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections, (803)323-2334. Digitized images made possible through the generous grants of the Clarence H. and Anna E. Lutz Foundation, the Knapp Foundation, and Louise Pettus."
Tillman Hall (Science Building) / 1912 - 1963
James Pinkney Kinard, Jean Crouch Thurmond, Winthrop University, Kindard Hall, Winthrop College, the South Carolina School for Women, South Carolina Industrial College, Winthrop Training School for Women