Tillman Science Building, also known as Tillman Hall, was named for South Carolina Governor [1891-1894], United States Senator [1895-1918], and Winthrop Board of Trustees member [1891-1918], Benjamin Ryan Tillman [1847-1918]. It was built in 1912 and razed in 1963 after the construction of Sims Science Building. Upon Tillman Science Building's demolition, Main Building was renamed Tillman Hall.
Printing is not supported at the primary Gallery Thumbnail page. Please first navigate to a specific Image before printing.