Image Approximate Date
Tillman Building, then known as Main Building was completed in 1895 by Bruce and Morgan who also built the Tillman Hall at Clemson
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Winthrop University Photograph Collection: Tillman Administration Building
"For additional information, including availability of higher resolution copies, please contact the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections, (803)323-2334. Digitized images made possible through the generous grants of the Clarence H. and Anna E. Lutz Foundation, the Knapp Foundation, and Louise Pettus."
Tillman Administration Building / 1894
James Pinkney Kinard, Jean Crouch Thurmond, Winthrop University, Kindard Hall, Winthrop College, the South Carolina School for Women, South Carolina Industrial College, Winthrop Training School for Women