AY 81 .F3 .T5x
Date of Publication
Open under the rules and regulations of the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
The Farmer's Almanack has been continuously published since 1792. It was renamed the Old Farmer's Almanac in 1832 but went back to the original name in 1836. The name permanently changed to Old Farmer's Almanac in 1848.
Download Full Text (10.1 MB)
The Farmer's Almanack contains astronomical calculations, a farmer's calendar, military fines, college vacations, table of simple interest, court calendar, agricultural information, Episcopalian holidays, poetry, anecdotes, weather observations, roads and innkeepers and other useful information.
Farmer's almanack 1825 was transferred from the Mary Elizabeth Massey Papers to the Winthrop Archives rare books in 1975.
Richardson & Lord
Almanacs, Agriculture, Weather, Anecdotes, Poetry
Agriculture | Meteorology | Other Astrophysics and Astronomy
Thomas, Robert B., "Farmer's Almanack 1825" (1825). Rare Books. 23.