Image Approximate Date
1940s, circa. early
W427.2-1 - Kinard Hall
In 1929, construction on Kinard Hall was completed. Kinard Hall was named after Winthrop's second president, Dr. James Pinckney Kinard.
This photograph is of Kinard Hall from the main entrance in the early 1940s.
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Information concerning copyright must be secured in writing from the Director of the Louise Pettus Archives.
Chronologies and Timelines
A Winthrop University Chronology (1823 - present)