Image Approximate Date
W427.2-1 - Tillman Hall
In 1894, the cornerstone of Main Building (now known as Tillman Administration Building) was laid. Construction on the building would not be completed until 1895.
This image is of the Tillman Hall cornerstone shortly after it was laid in 1894.
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Information concerning copyright must be secured in writing from the Director of the Louise Pettus Archives.
Chronologies and Timelines
A Winthrop University Chronology (1823 - present)