Image Approximate Date
1969 August 29
W427.2-1 - Dinkins Student Center
In 1967, the Dinkins Student Center was completed and opened to students. Dinkins operated as Winthrop's Student Center until the DiGiorgio Campus Center was built in 2010. Dinkins is now used as office for Department of University College.
This photograph is of students in front of the Dinkins Student Center on August 29, 1969.
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Information concerning copyright must be secured in writing from the Director of the Louise Pettus Archives.
Chronologies and Timelines
A Winthrop University Chronology (1823 - present)