Image Approximate Date
W427.2-1 - Lee Wicker Hall
In 1962, Lee Wicker Hall was built. It was named for Lee Wicker Kinard, wife of Winthrop's second president, Dr. James P. Kinard, who served from 1928-1934. Mrs. Kinard was a member of Winthrop's English faculty from 1895-1896.
This photograph is of Lee Wicker Hall shortly after it was completed in 1962.
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Information concerning copyright must be secured in writing from the Director of the Louise Pettus Archives.
Chronologies and Timelines
A Winthrop University Chronology (1823 - present)