Image Approximate Date
April 20, 1964
Aerial view of McLaurin Hall on April 20, 1964. The building behind McLaurin Hall is Breazeale Hall and the building at the left in back of McLaurin Hall is Roddey Hall. To the right of McLaurin Hall, portions of McBryde Hall and the Powerhouse are visible
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Winthrop University Photograph Collection: McLaurin Hall
"For additional information, including availability of higher resolution copies, please contact the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections, (803)323- 2334. Digitized images made possible through the generous grants of the Clarence H. and Anna E. Lutz Foundation, the Knapp Foundation and Louise Pettus."
McLaurin Hall / 1901
James Pinckney Kinard, Jean Crouch Thurmond, Winthrop University, Kindard Hall, Winthrop College, the South Carolina School for Women, South Carolina Industrial College, Winthrop Training School for Women