Image Approximate Date
South Dormitory (later renamed McLaurin Hall) at left with Main Building (later renamed Tillman Administration Building) in 1904. Image is originally from the 1904-1905 Winthrop Catalogue
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Winthrop University Photograph Collection. McLaurin Hall
"For additional information, including availability of higher resolution copies, please contact the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections, (803)323-2334. Digitized images made possible through the generous grants of the Clarence H. and Anna E. Lutz Foundation, the Knapp Foundation, and Louise Pettes."
McLaurin Hall / 1901
James Pickney Kinard, Jean Crouch Thurmond, Winthrop University, Kindard Hall, Winthrop College, the South Carolina School for Women, South Carolina Industrial College, Winthrop Training School for Women