Image Approximate Date
Back of South Dormitory (later renamed McLaurin Hall) at left and Carnegie Library (later renamed Rutledge Hall) to the right from the back campus in 1916. Image is originally from the 1916-1917 Winthrop Catalogue
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Winthrop University Photograph Collection: McLaurin Hall
"For additional information, including availability of higher resolution copies, please contact the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections, (803)323-2334. Digitized images made possible through the generous grants of the Clarence H. and Anna E. Lutz foundation, the Knapp Foundation, and Louise Pettus."
McLaurin Hall / 1901
James Pinckney Kinard, Jean Crouch Thurmond, Winthrop University, Kindard Hall, Winthrop College, the South Carolina School for Women, South Carolina Industrial College, Winthrop Training School for Women