Image Approximate Date
Margaret Nance Hall, then known simply as the Dormitory, and Tillman, then known as Main Building, ca. 1896. These were the only two buildings at the time. An unpaved Oakland Avenue is in the middle of the photograph;
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Winthrop University Photograph Collection. Margaret Nance Hall
For additional information, including availabity of higher resolution copies, please contact the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections, (803)323-2334. digitized images made possible through the generous grants of the Clarence H. and Anna E. Lutz Foundation, the Knapp Foundaton, and Louise Pettus."
Winthrop University, Margaret Nance Hall