Download Finding Aid (385 KB)
Open under the rules and regulations of the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
The Woman’s Club of Rock Hill was organized in 1939 and is affiliated with the South Carolina and General Federation of Women’s Clubs (GFWC), the largest and oldest women’s volunteer service organization in the world. The Woman’s Club of Rock Hill serves the community with many projects and implements program guidelines of the General Federation.
Scope and Content Note
The Woman’s Club of Rock Hill is an organization for women designed to promote community service, conservation of the arts, and raise awareness of various public issues. This collection of documents contains two yearbooks, general history of the organization, history on the building fund project, history on Rock Hill, accounting notes on the yearly budget for the organization, a copy of the constitution and by-laws of the organization, and information regarding the Eugene Smith Award and Diamond Jubilee year. In addition, there are blank copies of various forms used internally within the organization.
The Woman’s Club of Rock Hill Papers were donated to the Louise Pettus Archives & Special Collections at Winthrop University by The Woman’s Club of Rock Hill.
For information concerning copyright please contact the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections at Winthrop University.
Finding Aid Citation
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections, Winthrop University, "Woman's Club of Rock Hill Records - Accession 1610". Finding Aid 946.