Rock Hill Cotton Factory Booklet - Accession 1310 - M648 (702)
Accession 1310 - M648 (702)
Open under the rules and regulations of the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Scope and Content Note
This series consists of a booklet titled, Celebrating The Rock Hill Cotton Factory which was produced for the Historical Marker ceremony held on September 6, 2007. The booklet details the history of the factory which was built in 1881 and closed in 1967. The Rock Hill Cotton factory was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1992. The building has been re-purposed as retail and office space.
Rock Hill Cotton Factory Pamphlet was given to the Archives by Louise Pettus on September 26, 2007.
For information concerning copyright please contact the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections at Winthrop University.
Finding Aid Citation
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections, Winthrop University, "Rock Hill Cotton Factory Booklet - Accession 1310 - M648 (702)". Finding Aid 932.