Aragon Baldwin Mills (J. P. Stevens) Records - Accession 868 - M389 (440)
Accession 868 - (M389) (440)
Open under the rules and regulations of the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Scope and Content Note
The Aragon Baldwin Mills (J. P. Stevens) Records consist of financial records, minutes to meetings, correspondence and other records produced by the Aragon Baldwin Mills (JP Stevens) in Rock Hill, SC. The Aragon Mill was organized in 1906 and built in 1907 by Alexander long with financial support of J. P. Stevens as cotton mill. The Mill would later merge with Baldwin Mills and became known as Aragon Baldwin Mill in 1924. The mill was located just west of Manchester Mill in Rock Hill, SC off of Dave Lyle Boulevard.
The Aragon Baldwin Mills (JP Stevens) Records was deposited in the Archives on February 10 1995 donated by Thom Perry via York County Museum.
For information concerning copyright please contact the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections at Winthrop University.
Finding Aid Citation
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections, Winthrop University, "Aragon Baldwin Mills (J. P. Stevens) Records - Accession 868 - M389 (440)". Finding Aid 604.