Waxhaw and Shiloh Bible Society History - Accession 349 - M139 (175)
Accession 349 - M 139 (175)
Open under the rules and regulations of the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
The Waxhaw and Shiloh Bible Society had its beginning in the Waxhaw Bible Society which was organized at waxhaw Presbyterian Church, Sunday morning, the 22nd of July 1855.
Scope and Content Note
The Waxhaw and Shiloh Bible Society History, 1855-1978 was written by Nancy Crockett in tribute to the society, which began under the direction of the American Bible Society at Waxhaw Presbyterian Church and Shiloh Associate Church in Lancaster County, South Carolina, for the purpose of distribution of religious literature in North and South Carolina.
The Waxhaw and Shiloh Bible Society History was donated to the Archives by Nancy Crockett via Louise Pettus on September 17, 1980.
For information concerning copyright please contact the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections at Winthrop University.
Finding Aid Citation
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections, Winthrop University, "Waxhaw and Shiloh Bible Society History - Accession 349 - M139 (175)". Finding Aid 361.