Florence Evelyn Willis Goodson Papers - Accession 298 - M125 (159)
Accession 298 - M125 (159-160)
1916, 1918,1936,1942-1943, 1946
Open under the rules and regulations of the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Florence Evelyn Willis (Goodson) was a 1918 graduate of the Florence Infirmary School for Nurses.
The McLeod Infirmary was founded by Dr. F. H. McLeod in 1906 in Florence, SC. The Mcleod infirmary started in a frame house before a 100-bed facility was built in 1916. A new seven story brick building was built in 1934. The McLeod Infirmary later became the McLeod Regional Medical Center.
Scope and Content Note
The Florence Evelyn Willis Goodson Papers consist of newspaper clippings, program notes, photographs, postcards, and lecture notes relating to Mrs. Goodson’s nursing training at McLeod Infirmary in Florence, SC.
The Florence Evelyn Willis Goodson Papers were deposited in the Archives on February 1, 1980 by Mrs. Curtis S. Malone.
For information concerning copyright please contact the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections at Winthrop University.
Finding Aid Citation
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections, Winthrop University, "Florence Evelyn Willis Goodson Papers - Accession 298 - M125 (159)". Finding Aid 219.