Manuscript Collection

First Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church Records - Accession 1648 - M807 (864)

Title

First Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church Records - Accession 1648 - M807 (864)

Files

Identifier

Accession 1648 - M807 (864)

Inclusive Dates

1926, 1928, 1948, 1949, 1867, 1975, nd

Restrictions

Open under the rules and regulations of the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections

Collection Size

50 pieces

Language

English;

Scope and Content Note

This collection consists of material related to the First Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church in Rock Hill, SC which was organized in 1895. The collection consists of a commemoration of Reverend Dr. Arthur Small Rogers who was pastor for 53 years from 1896-1948 compiled by Jessie Huey Laurence, a History of First Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church: In Commemoration of the Seventy-Fifth Anniversary 1895-1970 by Margaret Bagley Scalf, a Manual of Information: First Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church, Rock Hill, South Carolina (1967), two church directories (one for 1975-1979 and second from the 1970s with photographs of members), a listing of members eligible for Deacons (nd), two Daughters of the American Revolution Magazines (June 1926 and August 1929), three Associate Reformed Presbyterian Journal Of Missions magazines(November 1948, December 1948, and February 1949, and three undated postcards (one of the Friedheim House, Main Building at Winthrop College, and of the Oakland Avenue Presbyterian Church in Rock Hill, SC.

Provenance

The First Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church Records were donated to the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections in September 2018.

Copyright

For information concerning copyright please contact the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections at Winthrop University.

First Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church Records - Accession 1648 - M807 (864)

Share

COinS