Image Approximate Date
Image shows the east side of Crawford Infirmary from across the courtyard that was behind the Dormitory (1895) (later renamed North Dormitory and then Margaret Nance Hall) at the time. At the left is the pergola and on the right is an annex of the dormitory. Image was originally from the 1899-1900 Winthrop Catalogue
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Winthrop University Photograph Collection Crawford Building
Research access unrestricted. Information on literary rights are available in repository.Information concerning copyright must be secured in writing from the Director of the Louise Pettus Archives.
Digitized images made possible through the generous grants of the Clarence H. and Anna E. Lutz Foundation and the Knapp Foundation For additional information, including availabilty of higher resolution copies, please contact the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections at Winthrop University, (803) 323-2334
Crawford Building / 1896
Winthrop University, Winthrop Training School for Women, South Carolina Industrial and Winthrop Normal College, Winthrop College