Image Approximate Date
Image is of the north side of Crawford Infirmary when it was covered in ivy ca. 1940s. At the left the ivy covered annex of North Dormitory is visible
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Winthrop University Photograph Collection Crawford Building
Research access unrestricted. Information on literary rights are available in repository.Information concerning copyright must be secured in writing from the Director of the Louise Pettus Archives.
Digitized images made possible through the generous grants of the Clarence H. and Anna E. Lutz Foundation and the Knapp Foundation For additional information, including availabilty of higher resolution copies, please contact the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections at Winthrop University, (803) 323-2334
Crawford Building / 1896
Winthrop University, Winthrop Training School for Women, South Carolina Industrial and Winthrop Normal College, Winthrop College