Image Approximate Date
W427.2-1 - Sims Science Building
In 1961, construction was completed on the Sims Science Building. The building was named in honor Winthrop's fourth president, Henry Radcliffe Sims, who served from 1944 to 1959.
This photograph is of Sims Science Building in the 1970s.
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Information concerning copyright must be secured in writing from the Director of the Louise Pettus Archives.
Chronologies and Timelines
A Winthrop University Chronology (1823 - present)