Image Approximate Date
W415.2-4D-3 - Memorabilia: Scrapbooks and Albums 1910-1919
In 1919, enrollment at Winthrop tops 1,000 for the first time.
This photograph is of Winthrop students on back campus with the basketball courts in the background around 1920. The basketball courts were located between Peabody Gymnasium, McBryde Hall, and Margaret Nance Hall.
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Information concerning copyright must be secured in writing from the Director of the Louise Pettus Archives.
Chronologies and Timelines
A Winthrop University Chronology (1823 - present)