Manuscript Collection

Presbyterian Church of Bethel History - Accession 438 -M176 (217)

Title

Presbyterian Church of Bethel History - Accession 438 -M176 (217)

Files

Identifier

Accession 438 - M176 (217)

Inclusive Dates

1887-1938

Restrictions

Open under the rules and regulations of the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections

Collection Size

55 pieces

Language

English

Historical Note

The Presbyterian Church of Bethel is located in York County and was organized by Scotch-Irish immigrants from Pennsylvania in 1764.

Scope and Content Note

The Presbyterian Church of Bethel is located in York County and was organized by Scotch-Irish immigrants from Pennsylvania in 1764. The Presbyterian Church of Bethel History was originally compiled in 1887 by the church’s fifth pastor, the Rev. R.A. Webb, and issued by the Ladies Aid Society, the history was revised in 1938.

Provenance

The Presbyterian Church of Bethel History was given to the Archives by Mr. Robert C. Kendrick, Jr. on January 5, 1981.

Copyright

For information concerning copyright please contact the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections at Winthrop University.

Presbyterian Church of Bethel History - Accession 438 -M176 (217)

Share

COinS