Manuscript Collection

Church of the Good Shepherd History - Accession 360 - M145 (184)

Title

Church of the Good Shepherd History - Accession 360 - M145 (184)

Files

Identifier

Accession 360 - M145 (184)

Inclusive Dates

1955

Restrictions

Open under the rules and regulations of the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections

Collection Size

13 pieces

Language

English

Scope and Content Note

The Church of the Good Shepherd History consists of a centennial history of the Episcopal church located in York, SC. The history was written by Joseph E. Hart, Jr., and concerns mainly the beginning of the church. The appendix includes an alphabetical listing of people connected with the church and some biographical information.

Provenance

The Church of the Good Shepherd History was donated to the Archives by Rev. Thomas Hudson on November 11, 1980.

Copyright

For information concerning copyright please contact the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections at Winthrop University.

Church of the Good Shepherd History - Accession 360 - M145 (184)

Share

COinS