Manuscript Collection

Banks Presbyterian Church History - Accession 195 - M87 (111)

Title

Banks Presbyterian Church History - Accession 195 - M87 (111)

Files

Identifier

Accession 195 - M87 (111)

Inclusive Dates

nd

Restrictions

Open under the rules and regulations of the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections

Collection Size

2 pieces

Language

English;

Historical Note

The church is located in Waxhaw, North Carolina near Fort Mill and was founded sometime in the 1870s.

Scope and Content Note

The Banks Presbyterian Church History is a history written by Mrs. Lena P. Kell entitled “The Early History of Banks Presbyterian Church” describing the history of the church from 1870s to 1947. The church is located in Waxhaw, North Carolina near Fort Mill. (Photocopies)

Provenance

The Banks Presbyterian Church History was given to the Archives on June 20, 1978 by Louise Pettus.

Copyright

For information concerning copyright please contact the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections at Winthrop University.

Banks Presbyterian Church History - Accession 195 - M87 (111)

Share

COinS