Image Approximate Date
The reconstruction of the Little Chapel on Winthrop's back campus 1936. From left to right: Miss Lottie Barron, Mrs. Winton Parks, unknown, Clemson President Enoch Walter Sikes, Mrs. Ruth Wingate Sikes, Mrs. John Wesley Anderson, Mr. J. W. Shackford, Dr. John McSween, Mrs. David Bancroft Johnson (Mai Rutledge Smith Johnson), Mr. David Bancroft Johnson, Jr., Mr. Francis Whitlock Gregg, Miss Leila Russell, Winthrop President Shelton Phelps, Mr. John Gary Anderson, former Winthrop President James Pinckney Kinard, and unknown
Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections
Winthrop University Photograph Collection. Little Chapel
For additional information, including availabity of higher resolution copies, please contact the Louise Pettus Archives and Special Collections, (803)323-2334. digitized images made possible through the generous grants of the Clarence H. and Anna E. Lutz Foundation, the Knapp Foundaton, and Louise Pettus."
Winthrop College, the South Carolina College for Women, Little Chapel